Creation TD / Transition Dentine Basic porcelains, Kit
Higher translucency gives deep insight
The Transition Dentines are special ceramics for Creation CC and Creation CP, whose translucency ensures a gentle transition between dentine and incisal materials – in both anterior and posterior restorations.
Natural aesthetics from the depths: the complementary Transition Dentines can be used either directly by applying the standard layering technique or as a smooth transitional layer between conventional dentine and incisal ceramics or between pressed dentine cores made of Creation CP and incisal/transparent materials. When using the veneer, inlay and onlay technique, they also ensure a harmonious colour gradient between natural tooth and restoration.
Simple and efficient: The Transition Dentines from Creation have excellent homogenity and provide high and stable shadereliability – for a perfect chameleon effect with depth. The highquality Transition Dentines, available in one bleach and 16 standard shades, are supplied in individual 20 gram and 50 gram bottles and also as a range in all the shades.
Transition Dentines – because naturalness comes from depth!
THE BRILLIANCE OF TRANSITION DENTINES:
- Special materials for a natural colour gradient between dentine and incisal
- Can be used as a dentine layer in the standard layering technique (Creation Smart)
- Compatible with all ceramics in the Creation CC and CP range
- Easy to handle because of high stability during modelling
- Natural depth effect thanks to increased translucency
- Cost-effective working thanks to simplified layeringapproach
- Firing temperature: 920°C
- CTE: 13.3
- 16 Opaque Dentine OD A1-D4
- 16 Dentine D A1-D4
- 4 Enamel E-57-60
- 2 Transpa NT,OT
- 1 Clear CL-O
- 1 Glaze GL
- 2 Modelling Liquide ML-H
- 1 Universal & Glaze Liquide
- 1 Shade Guides
- 1 CC Color Chart
- 1 CC Manuel