Creation CreaColor, Kit
Stains and modifiers for all ceramics
The new CreaColor is a complete “two in one” colour system which can be used to place individual colour nuances simply and efficiently for all ceramic surfaces and materials – whether by the internal or external staining technique.
The physical properties of the high-quality stains and modifiers are so perfectly matched to the ceramics surfaces and materials that they can be worked universally with all layering and pressed ceramics, pressed or fired dentine cores as well as zirconium dioxide frames – after all, colour creativity should be unlimited.
Furthermore, the new stains are extremely fine-grained and fluorescent and they can readily be mixed with each other.
Colour brilliance in two versions: The new CreaColor system was developed in collaboration with Sascha Hein (Oral Designer, Perth, Australia) on the basis of many years of success with Creation Make up Neo ceramic stains and the In Nova Neo modifiers. It is made up of two components:
CreaColor Make up Neo Kit
CreaColor In Nova Neo Kit
- Utmost colour brilliance for internal and external colouring
- Versatile and efficient: one system for all ceramics
- High colour accuracy and fidelity thanks to high-quality materials
- Natural colour effect due to very high fluorescence values
- Easy to handle: can be mixed together and can be corrected