Creation ZI-F / Effect porcelains, Kit
Naturally brilliant - brilliantly natural
Creation ZI-F is a zirconium dioxide ceramic. It is perfectly suited to veneering any kind of zirconium dioxide framework and as a layering ceramic for Creation CP-ZI and for Creation Press & Paint on Zirconium Dioxide (P&P-Z).
ZI-F is an extremely versatile zirconium dioxide ceramic with high natural light reflection, combined with all the material related advantages for zirconium dioxide.
With the unique effect materials, exceptional colour nuances an also be created rapidly and comfortably - for maximum impact with minimum effort.
At the same time, the modular materials are also an ideal choice as add-on materials for Creation ZI-CT because their firing temperature is about 100°C lower than the new, high-fusing zirconium dioxide veneering ceramic ZI-CT.
- Natural brilliance and iridescent light refraction
- Pleasant to grind due to lower glass content
- High durability, perfectly matched to the CTE of zirconium
- Versatile as a veneering, layering and add-on ceramic
- Firing temperature: 810°C
- CTE: 9.5
- 5 Opaque Dentine OD-32, 37, 41, 43, 44
- 5 Effect Enamel SI-02, 04, 06, SO-10, 11
- 2 Pearl Enamel PS-0, 3
- 3 Neck Transpa HT-52 - 54
- 5 Shoulder SP-22 - 25, 28
- 3 Make In MI-61, 63, 65
- 2 Approx. Dentin AD-1, 2
- 2 Modelling Liquid ML-L
- 1 Universal & Glaze Liquid
- 1 Shoulder Liquid
- 2 Shade Guides
- 1 ZI-F Color Chart
- 1 ZI-F Manual