Terms & Conditions
1. All orders are to include item code, product description, quantity, price and freight and handling charges (see below).
2. Orders may be placed by phone, fax, mail, e-mail or internet.
Terms and Methods of Payment
1. Payment is due 14 days after date of invoice.
2. Internet purchases have to be paid by credit card or paypal.
3. All overdue accounts will attract a late fee charge of 9.5% per annum after a grace period of 60 days.
4. We accept VISA, MasterCard, and American Express.
5. The cost of recovering any default of payments will be borne by the customer.
6. The goods remain property of Impulsedent Australia until full payment is received.
7. Insurance is always the responsibility of the overseas customers; we do not insure export consignments.
Internet transaction can be cancelled during the business day the transaction was processed by calling our office.
1. Prices are quoted in Australian dollars and exclude GST.
2. Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
3. We reserve the right to rectify prices quoted in the invoice, if found to be incorrect.
Availability and Brands
1. Common types and sizes are generally in stock. Unpopular types and sizes will require minimum 3 weeks delivery time.
2. We endeavour to stock all items displayed in this catalogue at all times. However due to unforeseen and/or unexpected circumstances there is always a possibility that we may temporarily run out of stock of a particular stock item.
3. If back ordered item is no longer required, please advise our after sales service.
Delivery and Freight
1. A $ 3.00 handling charge applies to every order made.
2. In Australia. minimum freight charges including handling charges:
Regular Post >Letter $ 4.20 incl. handling charge
Small parcel $ 8.45 incl. handling charge
Regular Post parcel $ regular parcel charge per parcel plus hanling charge
Express Post <500g $ 12.20 incl. handling charge
Express Post >500g and <3kg $ 15.55 incl. handling charge
3. N.B For bulky or heavy consignments which exceed the above, extra freight will be invoiced at cost.(P.O.A.)
4. No handling fee applies to ship backorders as part of previous invoice or shipment where backorder originates from.
5. We use Australia Post standard postage unless otherwise instructed by the customer. Others than Australia Post will be invoiced at cost.
Return of Goods Policy
i) Prior approval must be obtained from our after sales staff on 1300 303 638 or email our sales department before returning goods.
ii) A Return Authority Number (R.A.N.) form will be sent to you once the return is authorised. The form is to be attached with goods together with a copy of our delivery docket/invoice and any other relevant correspondence.
iii) Goods returned must be in their original packaging.
iv) Return of used, damaged or soiled products, products where a seal has broken and products returned after 21 days cannot be accepted.
v) Any claim for incorrect shipment, faulty or damaged goods on delivery, must be made within two (2) working days of receipt of goods.
vi) Goods will be accepted for credit or replacement at the sole discretion of the management of Impulsedent Australia.
vii) Freight costs for returned goods are always at customer expense.
viii) Handling fee and freight charges are not subject to credit.
ix) Goods returned due to orders placed incorrectly will be subject to a 15% restocking fee with a minimum fee of $10.00.
x) Impulsedent Australia reserves the right to refuse or delay credit or replacement unless the procedures for the return of goods have been followed
xi) Claims for breakages must be referred to your insurers. We do not insure export consignments
Any information regarding products, services, manufacturers, etc. displayed on our digital services (website, online advertisements, etc.) may be inaccurate due to typographical errors, changes over time or website errors. All information provided digitally is done so as is, and Impulsedent Australia does not take responsibility for the mistakes of the type mentioned above.
Information provided by Impulsedent Australia including advice or recommendations should not be relied upon for personal, medical, legal or financial decisions and you should always consult the appropriate professional in these fields.
Modification of terms and conditions
We may vary these terms and conditions at any time and we reserve the right to do so in that the newly modified terms and conditions will affect all products and services from that point onwards.
Last modified: 11.11.2014