Baumann Articulator ARTO XP 3S
The partially adjustable model from the new Arto XP articulator series with Immediate Side shift function (ISS).
The pre-assemble Adesso Multisplit junior magnetic plate system allows all XP models to be used "out of the box"
The Adesso Multisplit Junior is not suitable for synchronisation however it allows you to take advantage of the system's superior Splitcast features.
Magnetic plate systems for synchronisation can be purchased separately.
The versatile, partially adjustable XP prosthetic articulator with Immediate Side Shift function.
- Convenient handling due to ergonomic design
- Sturdy and durable solid aluminium construction
- Three possible tilt-proof working positions
- Practical centric quick-release locks
- Micro-adjustable guidance pin
- Extensive range of accessories
The features in detail:
- Construction: Non-Arcon
- Height 126 mm
- Fully Artex® compatible
- Centric quick-release lock
- Condylar balls: Polymer
- Adjustable Bennett angle 0° to 20°
- Adjustable condylar inclination -15° to +60°
- Anterior guidance plate 0° (mounted)
- Adesso Multisplit junior magnetic plate system
- Anterior guidance pin, adjustable 6mm
- Anterior guidance pin, micro-adjustable
- Arbitrary pins
- 45°- table support integrated
- ISS (Immedite Side shift) 2 x 1.0mm
Accessories included in the scope of delivery:
- Anterior guidance plate: 30°
- 2 pcs. Mounting plates Connect® doe Adesso Split®
- 2 pcs. Mounting plates Connect® for Splitex*
- Carrying case XP
Suitable for mounting magnetic plate systems:
- Adesso Split set / Artex* / Arto / Item No: 10000
- Adesso Multisplit set / Artex* / Arto/ Item No: 10200
- Splitex compatible magnetic plate set / Artex* / Arto / Item No: 10010
- Quicksplit set / Artex*/ Arto / Item No: 23000