Bredent breCAM HIPC High Impact Polymer Composite blanks precolored (A1-A4, B2-B3, C2-C3, D2-D3, Transparent and 1 bleach) for Open CAD/CAM systems, 1 pc
The aesthetic and functional visio.lign system with its unique options to create natural beauty, thanks to 6 compatible components: crea.lign, novo.lign, neo.lign, visio.CAM, visio.paint, visio.bond.
Available sizes: 16mm and 20mm
breCAM HIPC composite blanks – The benefits of visio.lign for digital processing. As a o.milled veneer or a monolithic, fully anatomical restoration. Unrivalled mechanical & optical properties.
- Natural beauty opalescence & translucency for a natural effect of depth
- Physiology recommended for implant prosthetics and permanent restorations
- Reliability full-arch bridges with 2 pontics can also be fabricated
HIPC originates from the development of the visio.lign system and corresponds to novo.lign veneers in chemical terms, with this material being extremely well-suited for a long-term dental prosthesis.
For a long-term dental prosthesis – HIPC has already been tested in vivo and approved for over 9 years.
- Clinically-proven material
- Safety in use and indications
- Excellent gingiva compatibility and resistance to discolorations lead to a higher level of patient acceptance.
Universal& economical, removable & fixes, monolithic & can be veneered
- The most diverse indications can be covered with a single material
- Costs can be saved and the system diversity and processing techniques can be minimised in the laboratory.
High level of strength/long-term stability
The material is more aesthetic, translucent an opalescent
- Excellent color effect with minimally invasive forms of restoration
- Complicated cases with a lack of space can be neatly resolved with HIPC.
breCam HIPC disc is a composite materials and needs a bonding agent to bond to PMMA. The procedure is to sandblaster the HIPC and the PMMA with 100µm and then apply the bonding agent Visio.link on both sides and light cure. Afterwards it can be glued with DTK-adhesive together with any type of acrylic or composite.