Bredent for 2 press, Basic Set
For 2 press vacuum-press system for the manufacture of metal-free, biocompatible dental prosthesis.
With the for 2 press vacuum-press system, the thermoplastic high-performance polymer BioHPP is processed in a mould made from a phosphate-bonded investment material. The end result is a metal-free, white framework construction, which can be veneered perfectly with conventional veneering composites in a customised, aesthetically pleasing manner. The dental prosthesis made from BioHPP is certified for permanent applications.
The melting process of the BioHPP high-performance polymer is carried out in the pre-heating furnaces already available to you. The subsequent pressing process is fully automated and takes place in a vacuum.
Technical data for 2 press
- Power supply 90-250 volts, 50-60 Hz
- Power consumption 15 watts
- Venturi nozzle approx.. 760 mbar
- Weight 13 kg
- Size (WxHxD) 250 x 600 x 290 mm
- Protection class IP 34
- Sound level < 70 dB
- Input air pressure min. 4.5 to 6 bar max
- Hardware protection T 2.5 A
Delivery Basic Set:
- 1 x for 2 press pneumatic vacuum pressure unit
- 1 x for 2 press mould (Mould system includes sprueing base size 3/16 mm and silicone ring)
- 35 x 210 g Brevest for 2 press investment powder (incl. 1000 ml Bresol for 2 press investment liquid)
- 25 x for 2 press filler (disposable plunger size 16 mm for pressing of high performance polymer into the mould)
- 20 g BioHPP, thermoplastic high performance polymer
- 1 x Digital thermometer with temperature sensor for furnace calibration