C&M Livento® press ingots Opal 1 and Opal 2, 3x3g
Perfect fit and stable in shape and color.
Livento® press is a lithium disilicate glass ceramic of the latest generation for the press technique.
The homogeneous structure and high strength values are the decisive advantages of this innovative material. When grinding Livento® press, the increased strength properties are noticed immediately. This ensures a perfect fit and aids stable margins after multiple firings. Colour stability (even after multiple firing) is proven and tested with the result mimicking the required natural aesthetics.
- The high strength values of the material can be experienced when grinding Livento®
- The fit is perfect even after being fired several times.
- The margins remain precisely in the desired shape and elaborate post-processing is eliminated.
- The shades remain reliable stabile resulting in lifelike aesthetics.
- The material demonstrates a homogeneous structure.
Indications: veneering shells, inlays and onlays, partial crowns, anterior and posterior crowns, hybrid abutment crowns, 3-pontic bridge in the anterior region, 3-pontic bridge in the premolar region up to max. 2nd premolar as terminal abutment
Close to natural enamel transparency. With particularly opalescent properties. Particularly suited for additional veneers.
Livento® press Materials
Bending strength¹ 400+/–50 MPa
Transformation temperature (Tg)¹ 520°C
CTE (–500 °C)¹ 10×10-6×K-1 (pressed)