Candulor JST Flask, 1 pc
The JST flask was developed in collaboration with MDT Juerg Stuck. Three Allen screws hold the two halves of the flask together, making the cumbersome flask clamp superfluous. Tapered steel guides centre the upper and lower halves of the flask on each other to fit gap-free. When using AESTHETIC Intensive Colours (multicolour packing of the gingiva), incorrect pressing of the layer can be prevented by closing the flask asymmetrically.
- Top and bottom helves screw together with no clamp required
- Sturdy material
- Generous inside diameter for large dentures and partial dentures
- High flask top section allows denture to be retained in an ideal position
- Conical inside surfaces to facilitate deflasking of the dentures.
- Precise screw fit due to tungsten carbide screws and guide pins