C&M Dolder® System bar male E, T, 1 pc and K, 2 pcs
For soldering and laser welding to cast root caps or between crowns, bridges, implants or screw-retained attachments.
Available in macro and micro.
- E = Elitor® warm straightened, high-grade, tough, yellow precious metal alloy. After soldering/laser welding the work must be hardened to attain the best mechanical properties.
- T = Pure titanium, Titanium for laser welding to retaining cores in titanium.
- K = Korak, plastic for the casting technique that burns out.
- Implant-supported dentures
Dolder® Bar Attachment
Tooth- and tooth/gingival supported dentures (with preferably 3 or more abutments available):
- Interdental (insertion) dentures
- Partial dentures
Implants, tooth-borne and tooth-tissue-borne restorations
- Implant-borne restoration (immediate loading)
- Bounded saddle dentures, partial dentures and overdentures especially with very weak abutment teeth
Description of the Dolder® system
Bar-retained, removable restorations are among the most \tried and tested forms of prosthetic treatment both experimentally and clinically and their relevance has increased due to advances in implantology.
The Dolder® system, which includes the Dolder® bar attachment is based on the successful DoldeÂ® design and now includes new components to cater for market demands.