C&M / Effegi "Soleil" light curing, 1 Unit
Multipurpose curing unit for photo curing resins and composites:
- LED curing with no heating.
- Emission range from 380 to 540 nm.
- Preheatable chamber.
- Can work at ambient pressure.
- Pressure can be applied during curing cycle.
- Vacuum can be applied during curing cycle.
- Pressure/vacuum can be alternated during curing cycle.
- Chamber can be used to apply vacuum or pressure only.
Optimizing the light-curing process: the many different kinds of composites and resins available make it necessary to diversify the light-curing process. Adjusting the power of the LEDs can protect the integrity of the materials used, regardless of their thickness.
The possibility to adjust pressure and vacuum settings can improve the appliance's compactness, making it stronger, easier to polish and less subject to dental plaque. Appearance and colours are greatly improved, and the surface scattering layer is thinner (Effegi Brega patent).
Thanks to the reflective chamber and turntable, the light is evenly diffused with no dark spots, ensuring the complete and safe photocuring of the whole appliance. SOLEIL can process: inlays, onlays, cosmetic crowns, cosmetic coverings on metal, custom trays, bite guards, spacings for abutments with varnish, or any item or device requiring photosensitive materials.
- Wavelength available 380-540 V
- Adjustable power applicable to LEDs 100-900 Hz
- Chamber diameter 143 mm
- Max. chamber depth 80 mm
- Turntable diameter 140 mm
- Turntable speed 5 rpm
- Max. vacuum -0.85 bar
- Max. chamber heating temp. 55 °C
- Max. operating pressure 0.4 (4) MPa (bar)
- Relief valve calibration 0.8 (8) MPa (bar)
- Power consumption 550 W
- Voltage 230 V
- Frequency 50 Hz
- Sound level (SPL) 78 dB(A)
- Plug for power supply 10÷16 A
- Depth 470 mm
- Width 250 mm
- Height 250 mm
- Weight 20 kg
- Weight inclusive of packaging 23 kg
- Packing size 600 x 300 x 450 mm