C&M Mini-SG® F/R female part T or C complete, 1 pc
Mounted with a red friction insert (055356). Additionally included are a yellow (055691) and red (055356) friction insert as well as an orange (055718) and violet (055766) retention insert.
Female part available in pure titanium (T) or Ceramicor® (C). The female part can be resin-bonded into the metal framework thanks to the duplicating technique. Due to the provided retentions it can also be processed into denture resin. Additionally the female part in Ceramicor® can be connected with the suprastructure by means of casting-on with precious metal alloys.
T = Pure titanium, can be permanently retained in the denture framework using the duplicating or adhesive technique. The integrated retention also provides the option of polymerization into the denture.
C = Ceramicor®, used for the cast-on technique
- Dental and dental-gingival supported dentures.
- Interdental insertion dentures
- Rigid unilateral and bilateral free-end dentures
- Dentures with one interdental saddle and one free-end situation/Insertion denture and free-end parts in combination
- Restorations can be planned in advance