C&M Livento®press / Soprano®10, Advanced Kit, 1 Kit
For The demanding dental technician
The Advanced Kit contains special press ingots and veneering materials. The kit is a must for those ceramists who focus on highest individuality and aesthetics.
Perfect fit and stable in shape and color.
The main characteristics of Livento®press lithium disilicate glass ceramic are its homogeneous structure, high strength values and the reliability of the material. When processing Livento®press, the fit and color remain stable so that time-consuming post-processing is no longer necessary.
The Soprano®10 veneering ceramic convinces through easy and time-saving processing. Soprano®10 can be used for the aesthetic veneering of frameworks made of lithium disilicate as well as zirconium dioxide. The thixotropic properties of the Soprano® powder-liquid mixture allow fast and reliable layering: Soprano® is viscous during processing and remains stable after model completion. The color fastness remains stable, even after several firing processes.
- Livento®press ET 1, 3 pcs
- Livento®press ET 2, 3 pcs
- Livento®press ET 3, 3 pcs
- Livento®press Opal 1, 3 pcs
- Livento®press Opal 2, 3 pcs
- Soprano®10 Enamel E0, 5g
- Soprano®10 Opal Intensive 1, 5g
- Soprano®10 Opal Intensive 3, 5g
- Soprano®10 Enamel Effect Enhancer amber, 5g
- Soprano®10 Enamel Effect Enhancer dark-grey, 5g
- Soprano®10 Enamel Effect Enhancer pink, 5g
- Soprano®10 Enamel Effect Enhancer blue, 5g
- Soprano®10 Enamel Cuspid, 5g
- Soprano®10 Enamel Fossa, 5g
* content can be changed any time