C&M Livento®press / Soprano®10, Intro Kit A2 complete, 1 Kit
The introductory Kit
This contains three press blanks LT and MT, veneering materials matched to the shade A2 steins and the corresponding liquids. Also contained is the investment material Livento® invest, including liquid and a plaster model with two milled wax crowns.
Perfect fit and stable in shape and color.
The main characteristics of Livento®press lithium disilicate glass ceramic are its homogeneous structure, high strength values and the reliability of the material. When processing Livento®press, the fit and color remain stable so that time-consuming post-processing is no longer necessary.
The Soprano®10 veneering ceramic convinces through easy and time-saving processing. Soprano®10 can be used for the aesthetic veneering of frameworks made of lithium disilicate as well as zirconium dioxide. The thixotropic properties of the Soprano® powder-liquid mixture allow fast and reliable layering: Soprano® is viscous during processing and remains stable after model completion. The color fastness remains stable, even after several firing processes.
- Livento®press LT A1, 3 pcs
- Livento®press MT A2, 3 pcs
Soprano®10 Margin A2, 5g
- Soprano®10 Opaque Dentine A2, 5g
- Soprano®10 Dentine A2, 5g
- Soprano®10 Mamelon cream, 5g
- Soprano®10 Enamel E2, 5g
- Soprano®10 Enamel Effect light-blue, 5g
- Soprano®10 Opal Effect, 5g
- Soprano® Flu-Shade A, 5g
- Soprano® Flu-Stain dark-blue, 5g
- Soprano® Flu-Stain brown, 5g
- Soprano® Glaze Paste, 5g
- Soprano® Glaze liquide, 25ml
- Livento® invest Powder, 5 x 100g
- Livento® invest Liquide, 250ml
- Livento® invest Disposable Press plunger (13mm), 5pcs
* content can be changed any time