Creation CC / Crea Alloy Bond, 3g
Crea Alloy Bond is a unique bonding agent which was specially developed to neutralise leaking metallic oxides. At the same time it acts as an efficient CTE buffer between porcelain and metal alloy.
If NEM is processed without CreaAlloyBond, the first opaque firing should be done at 1000°C due to the poor heat conductivity of NEM. If using CreaAlloyBond on NEM this temperature increase is not necessary.
- Efficient CTE buffer between porcelain and metal alloy
- Safety owing to high flexural strength (70MPa)
- No marginal discolorations - staining metallic oxides are neutralised
- Greater colour reliability because of the gold yellow undertone
- Compatible with all materials from CREATION CC and LF
- Firing temperature: 980°C
- CTE: 13.3