Creation Creapearl Typ Balanceline F - posterior
Aesthetic and economical, natural and functional:
Creapearl denture teeth, from Creation Willi Geller, impress not only through their brilliant aesthetics but also their universal functionality.
The special three-layer technique and the gentle colour gradient give a natural appearance, and contoured grinding also maintains the dynamic colour depth and vibrancy of the artificial tooth.
The wear resistant enamels are high and the base of the teeth is low cross linked - resulting in perfect bonding to the base material.
Type Balanceline F posterior.
- Basal reduced
- Calotte: 140
- Condyle inclination (HCN) FH 30° / CE 15°
- Bennett angle 10°, ISS 1.0mm
- Lateroretrusion (LRT) -20°
- Retrusion (RT) 1.0mm.
Set up principles
- The denture teeth are indicated for all common set up principles, according to the laws of nature
- Can be set up either tooth-to-tooth or tooth-to-two-teeth
- Principles of balanced occlusion
Available in 16 A - D shades: A1, A2, A3, A3.5, A4, B1, B2, B3, B4, C1, C2, C3, C4, D2, D3, D4
Teeth can only be supplied as complete sets.