Creation LS / Press Introduction Kit A3 – Veneering Ceramic for Lithium Disilicate, Kit
The easy introduction into the system with the tooth shade A3 and the matching press blanks with different opacities MO-2, LT-A, HT-3
Creation LS – because aesthetics matter!
Creation LS is a veneering ceramic specially developed for Creation LS Press. It is made of an amorphous glass matrix enriched with feldspar. This gives Creation LS a natural turbidity, which is very similar to that of a real tooth.
The colour range of layered ceramics is in line with the proven concept of Willi Geller and thus of the existing Creation veneering ceramics. This allows the Creation LS Press restorations to be veneered according to the usual layered concept.
- Comprehensive colour assortment for individual veneering and characterisation
- Layer build-up according to the tried-and-tested colour coding concept of Creation Willi Geller
- Natural colour brilliance and light effects due to feldspar content
- Homogeneous crystal structure and outstanding surface density
- 1 LS Press MO-2
- 1 LS Press LT-A
- 1 LS Press HT-3
- 1 Opaque Dentine OD-32
- 1 Dentine D-A3
- 1 Enamel E-59
- 1 Effect Enamel SO-10
- 1 Clear CL-O
- 1 Transpa OT
- 1 Glaze GL
- 1 Modeling Liquid ML-L
- 1 Universal & Glaze Liquide
- 1 Ceation LS / LS Press Manuel