Creation Magic Colour Starter ZI-F Kit, 1 Kit
A color system designed for the handicraft
The Kit contains the most common stains, glazes and liquides for white aesthetics as well as two Creation ZI-F layering materials for microlayering zirconia restorations.
The brilliance of Creation Magic Colour:
- Manifold processing possibilities due to the powder-liquid-system
- Characterisation of CAD, press and layering ceramic, especially of monolithic restorations made from zirconium dioxide and lithium disilicate
- Shading of layering ceramics
- For surface shading and for application in combination with micro layering
- Natural, photo-optical effect due to fluorescence of the finely grained powder
- Characterisation of monolithic (fully anatomical) lithium disilicate restorations
- Characterisation of monolithic (fully anatomical) zirconia restorations
- Characterisation of partially reduced zirconia restorations and subsequent ceramic veneering in thin layers (micro layering) with Creation ZI-F layering ceramics
- Characterisation of partially reduced lithium disilicate restorations and subsequent ceramic veneering in thin layers with Creation LS layering ceramics
Handicraft starts where technology ends
Digital production is efficient, monolithic dentures are robust. But dental prostheses only become unique due to the craftsmanship of the dental technician.
Creation Magic Colour combines creative manufacturing processes with the aesthetic and the know-how of the traditional handicraft. It is a concise, well-arranged color system for the personalised shade matching of monolithic made of zirconium dioxide or lithium disilicate.
Characterise, fire, glaze, done
A single brushstroke and the subtle accentuation of a small area are sufficient to create a naturally looking unique masterpiece with Creation Magic Colour. The manifold processing possibilities result from the individual mixture of finely grained shade powders with the Creation Magic Colour Liquide GL. The smooth pastes allow to glaze surfaces or to characterise shade effects. Creation Magic Colour is extremely efficient, easy to use and the results are predictable.
Micro layering: for more brilliance and for aesthetics with depth effect
Wafer-thin ceramic layers on individually characterised surfaces create a depth effect and add extra brilliance to the restoration. Depending on the framework material, Creation ZI-F is used for micro layering on zirconium dioxide and Creation LS for micro layering on lithium disilicate. Mixing the ceramic with Creation Magic Colour Special Liquid ML gives them a pasty consistency. The layers can be modeled thinly and are suitable for an application providing texture. The firing result is unique: The very thin veneering layers have a homogenous surface and the self-glaze effect gives the restorations a natural shine.
For multi-faceted aesthetics: creation Magic Colour and micro layering
The combination of Creation Magic Colour and micro layering with Creation ZI-F resp. Creation LS creates unique masterpieses bearing the signature of the dental technician.
2 x 3g DS-A and DS-B
1 x 3g MI61
6 x 3g HL1, HL4, HL6, HL8,HL9 and HL11
1 x 3g Glaze
1 x 3g Glaze Fluo
1 x 20g ZI-F NT
1 x 20g ZI-F OT
1 x 25ml Liquide GL
1 x 25ml Special Liquide ML
1 x Brush No. IV
* content can be changed any time